It’s Friday! So I’m back with another recipe! As always this one is perfect as part of a balanced healthy diet and it’s Slimming World friendly as well as gluten free if the right ingredients are used. Hope you like it!
For The Noodles
- Dried rice noodles
- 1L Gluten free chicken stock
For The Stir Fry
- 1 diced onion
- 2/3 cloves of garlic
- 1 chilli
- Your favourite stir fry veggies: last night I used red pepper, mushroom and broccolini
For The Sauce
- 1 lime
- 1 tbsp of gluten free oyster/fish sauce
- 1 tbsp of rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp of gluten free soy sauce
- Boil the stock in a pot
- In a pan fry your onion, garlic and chili
- Once these are softened add the chicken until white
- Add all other veggies to the pan
- While this is cooking in a bowl mix the juice of a lime with all other sauce ingredients and mix together.
- Take your stock off the boil and place your rice noodles in (the noodles will absorb most of the water and stock
- When your stir fry is cooked add your noodles and sauce into the pan and stir
As always I love your feedback so if you are interested or have tried any of my recipes let me know or send me your pictures! Click here for more recipes that you may not have tried.
Follow me on snapchat! I cook almost everyday and usually share what I’m cooking. Username: beyoutyfulyou